For the control of red scale and white louse scale, jassids (leafhoppers) and longtail, citrus and citrophilous mealybugs in citrus crops; mealybugs in grapes and pears; mealybugs and scales in persimmons, custard apples and passionfruit and mango scale in mangos as specified in the Directions for Use.Active Ingredient:
440g/L suspension concentrateInsecticide Group:
Citrus, MangoTarget Pests:
Scale, Mealybug, Jassids (leafhoppers)Packaging:
1 & 10 Litre
- Novel mode of action - effective disease resistance management tool, controls OP-resistant hard scales
- Specific control of Homopteran pests - ideally suited for use in IPM programmes
- Low impact on beneficial insects - ideally suited for use in IPM programmes
- Active on early instars (jassids) and crawlers (scale and mealybug) - spray applications must be carefully timed to target specific life stages, usage should be based upon results of pest monitoring within orchards
- Controls pests primarily through contact activity - important to achieve good spray coverage
- Favourable toxicology profile - low toxicity S5 Scheduling
Contact your local distributor or Dow AgroSciences representative for details on usage and application methods.
|To view the PDFs of these literature pieces, you will need to download Adobe Reader.