Goal Herbicide is used for selective control of broadleaf weeds and some grasses in fallow (prior to cereals and cotton), tree and nut crops, brassica vegetables, onions, tobacco, coffee and pyrethrum. The active ingredient is 240g/L Oxyfluorfen.
Active Ingredient: oxyfluorfen
Formulation: 240g/L emulsifiable concentrate
Herbicide Group: Group G (protoporphyrinogen oxidase inhibitor)
Crops: Brassicas, Grapevines, Onions, Tree fruit
Target Weeds: Broadleaves and some grasses
Packaging: 1 & 5 litres
- Combines residual (pre-emergence) and contact (post-emergence) activity - provides knockdown and/or extended weed control depending upon use rate, can provide up to 6 months residual weed control in tree crops
- Outstanding control of "hard to kill" weeds, marshmallow and annual nettles
- Enhances activity of glyphosate formulations - improves weed spectrum and speed of kill
- Binds tightly to soil - will not leach to groundwater
- Improved formulation - now scheduled as S5, reduced odour
Visit the Horticulture Market page for more information on this product
Contact your local distributor or Dow AgroSciences representative for details on usage and application methods.
|To view the PDFs