Chaparral™ herbicide delivers a more effective option for controlling buckbrush, other woody plants and broadleaf weeds and offers other features that make it a good choice for the land.
- Provides a level of residual weed activity not available with other options for buckbrush control
- Controls other shrubs, absinth wormwood (wormwood sage) and Canada thistle, which often grow in the same complex with buckbrush
- A wide application window allows treatment on your schedule
- Low use rate for buckbrush — 3.3 ounces per acre
- Controls many tough-to-control broadleaf weeds, including common mullein, Canada thistle, curlycup gumweed, absinth wormwood, Missouri goldenrod, hoary cress (whitetop), common tansy, snow-on-the-mountain, biennial thistles (including bolted musk thistle), houndstongue, ragweeds, wild carrot, giant hogweed and many others
- No license required to buy or apply Chaparral1
- No grazing or haying restrictions for any class of livestock, including lactating dairy cows, horses (including lactating mares) and meat animals prior to slaughter†