PastureGard® HL herbicide
HL herbicide offers premier brush and non-residual weed control.
- Kills hard-to-control brush like blackberry, rose and privet
- Excellent control of other woody species, including wax myrtle, sweet gum, persimmon, Osage orange (hedge, bois d’arc)
- The industry standard for Sericea lespedeza and dogfennel control
- Ideal for sites where non-residual weed control or weed control without creating residues in the forage is desirable
- Tank-mix flexibility with GrazonNext® HL herbicide when a wide mix of woody plants and broadleaf weeds is present, or when residual weed control is desired
- Is not a federally Restricted Use Pesticide
- Best in class grass safety
- Available in State
- Not Available in State
- Aerial broadcast
- Ground broadcast
- Low-volume basal
- Basal cut stump
- High-volume foliar/leaf spray
Label precautions apply to forage treated with GrazonNext HL and to manure from animals that have consumed treated forage within the last three days. Consult the label for full details.
®Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow. GrazonNext HL is not registered for sale or use in all states. Contact your state pesticide regulatory agency to determine if a product is registered for sale or use in your state. Always read and follow label directions.