herbicide provides unmatched application flexibility with residual control that corn growers trust for proven performance on difficult-to-control and herbicide-resistant weeds — maximizing yield potential.
- Fits your busy schedule – Delays happen. Fortunately, SureStart offers the flexibility to spray corn from preplant to early postemergence, helping overcome the unexpected
- Proven to perform – SureStart protects yield potential by providing dependable control of more than 60 broadleaf weeds and grasses, including marestail, common and giant ragweed, waterhemp, pigweed, and glyphosate-, triazine- and ALS-resistant weeds
- Effectively manage resistance – SureStart contains three, non-glyphosate modes of action to control weeds three ways, giving corn the clean start it needs
- Program options – Used as a powerful one- or two-pass weed control program
- Long-lasting residual control – Protects against emerging weeds for up to six weeks, provides a wide window for post-emergent herbicide applications
SureStart is not registered for sale or use in all states. SureStart is not available for sale, distribution or use in Nassau and Suffolk counties in the state of New York. Contact your state pesticide regulatory agency to determine if a product is registered for sale or use in your state. Always read and follow label directions.