Capstone® specialty herbicide
Capstone combines long-lasting control with fast knockdown power in one easy-to-use premix formulation.
- Can be utilized across nearly all vegetation management sites including wetlands and certain aquatic settings
- Broad-spectrum selective control of problem weeds and vines, including noxious and invasive broadleaf weeds, brush and sensitive woody plants
- Superior side-trim results
- Provides fast knockdown with effective, long-lasting residual control
- Selective on most warm- and cool- season grasses
- Wide application window
- No grazing restrictions for any livestock
- Federally non-restricted use pesticide
- Available in State
- Not Available in State
®Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow
When treating areas in and around roadside or utility rights-of-way that are or will be grazed, hayed or planted to forage, important label precautions apply regarding harvesting hay from treated sites, using manure from animals grazing on treated areas or rotating the treated area to sensitive crops. See the product label for details. State restrictions on the sale and use of Capstone apply. Consult the label before purchase or use for full details. Always read and follow label directions.