Forestry Garlon® XRT specialty herbicide
Few herbicides offer the flexibility of Forestry Garlon XRT, which can be used for site prep, mid-rotation release, forest roadside brush removal and establishment of wildlife openings. With the greenest and the most concentrated formulation in the industry, it’s the perfect solution for sustainable forestry initiatives.
- High-load formulation( 6.3 lbs. a.e./gallon) means more treated acres per gallon, less handling and fewer containers
- Demonstrates increased efficacy on multiple woody species, including sweetgum and cherry, while still providing equivalent control of dogwood and gallberry
- Offers control of annual and perennial broadleaf weeds in forests, forest roadsides, and in the establishment and maintenance of wildlife openings
- Reduced environmental impact compared with products that contain petroleum distillates
- Won’t harm desirable grasses
- Low odor
- Excellent choice for chemical side-trim applications on forested roadsides
®Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow
State restrictions on the sale and use of Forestry Garlon XRT apply. Consult the label before purchase or use for full details. Always read and follow label directions.