Garlon® 4 Ultra specialty herbicide
The industry standard for basal cut-stump, basal bark and dormant stem treatments, delivering excellent broad-spectrum control of woody plants even after other products call it quits for the season.
- Patented, nonpetroleum-based, plant-derived seed oil solvent, reducing environmental impact
- Demonstrates increased efficacy on multiple woody species, including mesquite, sweetgum and scotch broom compared to other formulations of triclopyr ester
- Increased application window allows crews to work year-around
- Broad-spectrum control of brush and broadleaf weeds
- Low odor
- Packaged in easy-to-use 2½-gallon containers and 30-gallon plastic drums
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum® Prescription Control & Container Management System
- Federally non-restricted use pesticide
- Available in State
- Not Available in State
®Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow.
State restrictions on the sale and use of Garlon 4 Ultra apply. Consult the label before purchase or use for full details.