Opensight® specialty herbicide
Opensight is Dow AgroSciences' broadest spectrum vegetation control product, solving over 170 weed and brush problems. A perfect complement to pre-emergent grass control herbicides in total vegetation control programs, it can also be used for seed head suppression and selective weeding in many situations.
- Increases productivity with season-long control and application flexibility
- Excellent tank-mix partner for bareground treatments
- Two modes of action for resistance management
- Controls more than 170 key broadleaf weed and woody plant species, including thistles, wild carrot, poison hemlock, goldenrods, dandelion, false dandelion, marestail, knapweeds, blackberry, black and honey locust, wisteria and tree-of-heaven
- Invasive and noxious weed control, including whitetop and poison hemlock
- Excellent tank-mix partner for woody plant control programs
- Soil residual offering season-long control of germinating and emerging seedlings of hard-to-control noxious weeds
- Reduced mowing cycles due to seedhead suppression on several grass species
- Convenient dry-granule formulation provides broader control with less effort
- Low use rates (1.5 to 3.3 ounces per acre)
- Federally non-restricted use – no special license required to purchase or apply
®Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow
When treating areas in and around roadside or utility rights-of-way that are or will be grazed, hayed or planted to forage, important label precautions apply regarding harvesting hay from treated sites, using manure from animals grazing on treated areas or rotating the treated area to sensitive crops. See the product label for details. State restrictions on the sale and use of Opensight apply. Consult the label before purchase or use for full details. Always read and follow label directions.