Tordon® K specialty herbicide
Particularly suited for cut stubble treatments, Tordon K provides broad-spectrum control of woody plants, even the toughest root-suckering species other herbicides miss.
- Especially effective when used in cut stubble applications
- Broad-spectrum control of woody brush and broadleaf weeds including the toughest root-suckering species
- Selective to warm- and cool-season right-of-way grasses, including fescue, brome and native grass species
- Soil residual activity controls brush and broadleaf weeds while allowing desirable grasses to thrive
- Tank-mix compatibility with Garlon 4 Ultra for basal bark treatments
- Essentially non-volatile
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum® Prescription Control & Container Management System
®Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow
Tordon K is a federally Restricted Use Pesticide. Always read and follow label directions.