Transline® specialty herbicide
Controls broadleaf weeds and certain woody plant species with excellent selectivity, allowing for use over the top of many conifers and hardwood species.
- Excellent selectivity, allowing it to be used over many conifers and hardwood species
- Excellent control of many tough western noxious invasive weeds, like knapweeds and thistles, including infestations in and around pine trees.
- Controls kudzu in conifer and hardwood forest settings
- Outstanding control of mesquite and other woody legumes, especially when tank-mixed with Milestone
- Selective to warm- and cool-season right-of-way grasses, including fescue, brome and native grass species
- Residual control
- Essentially non-volatile
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum® Prescription Control & Container Management System
- Federally non-restricted use pesticide
®Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow
State restrictions on the sale and use of Transline apply. Consult the label before purchase or use for full details. Always read and follow label directions.