Vastlan™ specialty herbicide
An enhanced version of an industry mainstay, Vastlan provides a solid foundation for your brush control program, and offers the flexibility to be utilized in a wide array of other applications. Exhibiting no residual soil activity, this essentially non-volatile product can be used in nearly any situation calling for grass-safe brush and broadleaf control.
- Broad-spectrum brush, vine and broadleaf weed control, including invasive and noxious species
- Can be utilized across all vegetation management sites including wetlands and all aquatic settings
- New high-load formulation increases from 3 to 4 lbs. a.e./gallon
- Decreased signal word from “Danger” compared to older triclopyr formulations
- No grazing restrictions for any class of livestock
- No residual soil activity
- Selective to warm- and cool-season right-of-way grasses, including fescue, brome and native grass species
- Essentially nonvolatile
- No runoff concerns
- Reduces container handling by 25 percent when compared to other triclopyr formulations
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum® Prescription Control & Container Management System
- Federally non-restricted use pesticide
®™Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow
Vastlan is not registered for sale or use in all states. Contact your state pesticide regulatory agency to determine if a product is registered for sale or use in your state.
Always read and follow label directions.