Vista® XRT specialty herbicide
High-load formulation herbicide providing excellent control of kochia, dogfennel, pricklypear cactus and Sericea lespedeza.
- Excellent control of kochia, including ALS- , glyphosate, and dicamba-resistant biotypes
- Superior control of dogfennel and Sericea lespedeza
- No soil residual activity
- Can be used for weed control in dry, non-irrigation ditchbanks
- Formulated with a nonpetroleum-based solvent derived from naturally occurring seed oil for state VOC compliance
- Low odor compared to other formulations
- High-load formulation treats more acres per gallon, resulting in less container handling and lower use rates
- Rainfast one hour after application
- Helps manage other difficult-to-control broadleaf weeds and woody brush when used in combination with DMA® 4 IVM, Garlon® or Tordon® specialty herbicide (When tank-mixing with other herbicides, use only in accordance with the restrictions, precautions and limitations on the respective product labels.)
- Available in Continuum® Prescription Control & Container Management System
- Federally non-restricted use pesticide
®Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow
State restrictions on the sale and use of Vista XRT apply. Consult the label before purchase or use for full details. Always read and follow label directions.