New Dow AgroSciences Website Features Innovation
Indianapolis - March 29, 2011
Dow AgroSciences LLC, a subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE: DOW), has launched a redesigned website to help stakeholders find the information they need about the company and its products.
“The new dowagro.com meets three important goals we have for our website: improving navigation, showcasing our company’s innovation, and better serving our stakeholders,” said Robyn Heine, Dow AgroSciences global Public Affairs leader. "The site is focused on key areas of information that visitors commonly need. After studying feedback from our website users, we designed the new site to give visitors easy access to information about our Products and Services, Sustainability, Product Stewardship, and Innovations and Collaborations.”
The website is also a gateway to allow stakeholders to find information about current news, and careers with Dow AgroSciences. Featuring photos of agricultural settings from around the world, the creative new look of the site reflects the company’s global reach and its commitment to innovation.
The site is found at www.dowagro.com.
About Dow AgroSciences
Dow AgroSciences, based in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, is a top-tier agricultural company providing innovative agrochemical and biotechnology solutions globally. The company, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company, has sales of $4.9 billion. Learn more at www.dowagro.com. Follow Dow AgroSciences on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/DowAgrosciences and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/DowAgroSciences or subscribe to our News Release RSS Feed.
For Editorial Information:
- Dow AgroSciences’ Galindez to Retire; Hassinger Named New President and CEO
- Dow to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Agricultural Conference
- AgroFresh and Van Amerongen Announce a New Business Alliance for Innovative Fruit Storage Technology
- Dow AgroSciences Statement About USDA Announcement Regarding Draft Environmental Impact Statement for Enlist Technology
- Enlist E3 Soybeans Successfully Complete FDA Consultation