- Cleaning up moderate to dense weed and brush infestations (>150 plants per acre)
- Treating large, open areas
- Always read and follow label directions
- Keep ground-rig booms high enough to clear foliage and provide suitable coverage, but low enough to minimize the chance of drift
- Calibrate equipment to ensure precise application and economical use of herbicide
- Maintain constant ground speed and sprayer pressure
- Apply an adequate total spray volume to ensure good coverage
- Foam markers can help avoid skips or excessive overlaps
- Mature brush stands require aerial application
ForeFront® HL herbicide: Superior control of more than 60 broadleaf weed species, including biennial and perennial thistles, horsenettle, curly dock, ironweed, ragweeds and vervain.
GrazonNext® HL herbicide: Superior control of more than 60 broadleaf weed species, including biennial and perennial thistles, horsenettle, curly dock, ironweed, ragweeds and vervain.
Grazon® P+D herbicide: Broad-spectrum broadleaf weed control with residual.
Milestone® herbicide: Provides superior control of many noxious and invasive weed species; the new standard for tropical soda apple control (including residual control).
PastureGard® HL herbicide: Selective control of woody plants and brush, including Sericea lespedeza.
Sendero® herbicide:"The New Standard in Mesquite Control"™
Surmount® herbicide: Superior control of encroaching brush with the added bonus of broadleaf weed control.
Tordon® 22K herbicide: Excellent choice for most noxious and invasive species.
Ask Our Experts - Frequently Asked Questions
|To view the PDF, you will need to download Adobe Reader.