We've compiled a number of video resources - from educational to how-to to general interest - designed to help you evaluate and implement rangeland and pasture improvement practices on your operation.
Let's Eat In!
Here's a look at our latest TV commercial airing weekly on NCBA's Cattlemen to Cattlemen. It's a great reminder that grass is the cattleman's lowest-cost feed source. Optimizing range and pastureland production is the foundation on which most successful operations are built. Our other videos are organized by subject matter:
The Cattle Vote
- Dow AgroSciences offers a full line of products designed to suit nearly any rangeland or pasture management situation, plus well-researched products and treatment
programs designed specifically for rangeland and pastures.
- Success in the pasture starts with protecting and enhancing the land resource. Selecting the right treatment method and the right product can help get the job done.
- Here you'll find videos detailing our popular and convenient Individual Plant Treatments for controlling encroaching brush and light to moderate woody plant infestations.
Cattlemen to Cattlemen Producer-education Segments
- Cows prefer clean grass - even over weedy clover.
- University of Missouri researcher Kevin Bradley used GPS technology to track grazing preferences over the course of the grazing season.
- Weed control improves pasture productivity and creates a grazing space preferred by most cows.
- Dow AgroSciences is pleased to sponsor the National Cattlemen's Beef Association's Cattlemen to Cattlemen weekly television program.
- Our Producer-education segments help deliver the latest in rangeland and pasture improvement methods and practices.
- Learn how cattlemen have implemented these practices on their operations.