The development of new genetic traits, and their expression in seed products, provides a wide range of benefits for food, feed, and fiber producers and consumers around the world. At Dow AgroSciences:
- We support the transparency and availability of health and safety information on our products.
- We label our products according to the regulations of the jurisdictions in which they are sold.
- We support label decisions made by individual value chains in compliance with applicable regulations.
- We support cooperative efforts among government agencies and value chains to provide a framework for consumer protection and choice.
- We proactively support and engage in educational efforts to help provide the public with reliable, science-based information about our products and their application.
For stewardship information, including Product Use Guides, visit Dow AgroSciences’ Trait Stewardship website. For health, safety and environmental information on our products, visit the Product Safety Assessment website. For regulatory and market status of biotechnology products, see the BIOTradeStatus Database.