Active Ingredient: Triclopyr + Clopyralid
A non-phenoxy herbicide, Confront® specialty herbicide is ideal for high-use areas including golf courses, parks, commercial grounds and other public facilities.
- Broad-spectrum post-emergence herbicide
- Provides superior control of up to 35 "difficult-to-manage" species of broadleaf weeds
- Provides broad-spectrum weed control with one application, saving the product and labor costs of repeat treatments
- Labeled for use on most established cool- and warm-season turfgrasses including Bahiagrass, Bentgrass, Bermudagrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Kentucky Centipedegrass, Creeping Red Fescue, Chewing Fescue, Fescue, Ryegrass and Zoysiagrass. See label for complete listing.
For more information, please see additional information or select this downloadable item:
Technical Info Sheet (225 KB PDF)
- Black medic
- Ground ivy
- Wild violet
- See label for complete listing of weeds controlled