Active Ingredient: Dithiopyr
Dimension® specialty herbicide is the leading turf and ornamental product for preemergence and postemergence crabgrass control. But it doesn’t end there. Dimension also is effective on 45 other tough-to-control grassy and broadleaf weeds found on residential and commercial lawns; golf courses and sports turf, and in landscape, nursery and greenhouse ornamentals.
- Offers superior crabgrass control from the first application to the last, eliminating the need to switch products after crabgrass has germinated (Refer to the research charts below for more information.)
- New research has shown additional crabgrass control (up to the five-tiller stage) in the Western, Southern and transition regions where warm-season grasses are predominant
- Longer application window gives you more time to make applications
- Can be tank-mixed and applied with Defendor® specialty herbicide to knock out broadleaf weeds and crabgrass early in the season
- Available in multiple formulations to meet your application needs (liquid, granular and on-fertilizer)
- Applied early or late in the season, Dimension as a granule is more effective for crabgrass control than other granular preemergence herbicides currently on the market. Check out the results, and see what makes Dimension No. 1. You can also find PDFs of these charts in the list of downloadable items on the right.
Weeds Controlled (See label for complete listing)
- Crabgrass (preemergence and early postemergence)
- Poa annua
List of downloadable items: