Active Ingredient: Isoxaben
Gallery® specialty herbicide, now available in a new easy-to-use suspension concentrate formulation, provides excellent plant tolerance and long-lasting control of more than 95 species of broadleaf weeds for up to six to eight months, depending on environmental conditions. The new liquid formulation of Gallery SC is easy to pour and mix, and the new 2-gallon packaging greatly reduces rinsing and disposal. Applied at a rate of approximately 1 quart per acre, Gallery SC in the 2-gallon jug will cover 8¼ acres in a single container. Gallery is labeled for use on all established turfgrasses and can be applied with confidence on more than 700 labeled landscape ornamentals — more than any other preemergence herbicide on the market.
- Available in two convenient package sizes (1-quart and 2-gallon containers)
- New 2-gallon packaging reduces handling, rinsing and disposal
- Prevents the growth of more than 95 broadleaf weeds
- Labeled for use on all established cool- and warm-season turfgrasses
- Can be used on 714 field-grown and 562 container-grown ornamentals, nonbearing trees, vines and noncrop areas
- Can be applied in spring or fall for season-long control
- Gallery can be tank-mixed with Dimension® specialty herbicide and applied to landscape, container-grown and field-grown ornamentals to help prevent annual grassy and broadleaf weeds
For more information, please select from this list of downloadable items:
Technical Info Sheet (247KB PDF)
- Black medic
- See label for complete listing of weeds controlled.