Active Ingredient: Trifluralin + Isoxaben
Snapshot® specialty herbicide works around the clock for up to six to eight months to keep landscapes and container- and field-grown nursery ornamentals weed-free. It controls or suppresses more than 125 broadleaf weeds and annual grasses and can be used over the top of more than 635 labeled ornamentals. Snapshot is available in two easy-to-use granular formulations — Snapshot 2.5 TG and Snapshot DG. Available in convenient 25-pound bags, Snapshot DG utilizes The Andersons patented DG Lite formulation, which features a dispersible granule.
- Controls more broadleaf and grassy weeds in more ornamentals than any other preemergent herbicide
- Provides excellent plant tolerance and long-lasting broad-spectrum control
- Bonds tightly with soil particles and is low in water solubility, so it won't move out of the application zone
- Flexible application schedule — can be applied in early spring, late summer to early fall or immediately after cultivation
- Available in 25- and 50-pound bags
For more information, please see additional information or select from this list of downloadable items:
- Common Chickweed
- See label for a complete listing of weeds controlled.