Active Ingredient: Triclopyr
With a new non-petroleum methylated seed oil (MSO) solvent, Turflon® Ester Ultra specialty herbicide offers broad-spectrum postemergence control of early emerging, hard-to-control weeds, including wild violet, oxalis, spurge, clover, dandelion, ground ivy, lespedeza and plantain.
- New non-petroleum, plant derived methylated seed oil (MSO) solvent
- Reduced environmental impact
- The innovative formulation uses a plant-derived solvent as a proactive measure to reduce organic compounds and petroleum distillates, reduce odor and improve overall performance
- Turflon Ester Ultra provides the same high level of control that users of Turflon Ester have come to expect from problem weeds
- The advanced formulation uses no petroleum distillates, which is important for compliance in states that have or are considering mandated reduction of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) emissions into the atmosphere.
- Bull thistle
- Canada thistle
- Ground ivy
- See label for complete listing of weeds controlled