Active Ingredient: 1,3-Dichloropropene
Curfew® soil fumigant is a superior liquid soil fumigant for the management of nematodes available for use in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina on golf course putting greens, fairways and tees, and also on athletic fields. Curfew soil fumigant dissipates rapidly and must be custom applied by authorized operators.
With Curfew, turf managers will notice healthier, enhanced root development and fewer predator problems. Golf enthusiasts will notice improved playability and better looking turf.
To schedule a Curfew consultation, contact an authorized applicator near you.
- Works as highly effective soil fumigant for the management of turf-damaging nematodes
- Is active by contact exposure
- Can be used on greens, fairways, roughs and tee complexes
- Is applied by authorized applicators with approved equipment
- Has fewer treatment restrictions than other nematicides
- Is not subject to enhanced microbial degradation
Customers with questions should contact the sales representatives in their area: In North and South Carolina, call Scott Eicher, 317-966-7700. In Florida, call Jan Castanza at 419-297-0549 or Annie Nsafoah at 859-539-2491. In Georgia, Alabama and Northern Florida, call Patrick Bell at 317-439-6632.
Questions can also be directed to the Customer Information Center, 1-800-225-3726, or by email.
For more information, please select from this list of downloadable items:
- Sting nematode
- Awl nematode
- Lance nematode
- Spiral nematode
- Root-knot nematode
- Stubby-root nematode
- Ring nematode
- Cyst nematode
- See label for complete listing of pests controlled