Grasp® Xtra herbicide
Active Ingredient: penoxsulam and triclopyr
Grasp® Xtra is a pre-flood rice herbicide offering two proven modes of action. The two active ingredients combine to deliver the comprehensive weed control often needed to complete conventional and CLEARFIELD® systems. This conveniently packaged product provides the established control of Grasp® SC herbicide, plus control of black-seeded and aquatic broadleaf weeds, annual sedges and barnyardgrass.
- Excellent pre-flood weed control
- Broad-spectrum control of barnyardgrass and broadleaf weeds, such as black-seeded, aquatic and flat sedge weeds
- Versatility allows for fit on CLEARFIELD, conventional, long grain, medium grain and hybrid acres
- Residual control of barnyardgrass in conventional rice
- Dual mode of action acts as a growth regulator and an ALS inhibitor
- Tank-mix compatible with Newpath® herbicide in early-season applications and/or can follow Newpath for misses
- Compatible with multiple water management practices
- Can be applied by air and ground
- Excellent option in 2,4-D-restricted areas
Apply Grasp Xtra to drill-seeded rice from two- to three-leaf to half-inch internode elongation stage of growth.
Apply Grasp Xtra to water-seeded rice from the three- to four-leaf to half-inch internode elongation stage of growth.
Both application times depend upon cultural practices and optimum timing for the weed species present.
Apply Grasp Xtra at 16 to 22 oz./A depending on the weed and stage of weed development.
Always include a minimum of 10 gallons of water with application.
For more information on this product, see its label and/or safety data sheet.
Dow AgroSciences Tests iPad® Application in Rice Market (News Release)
Dow AgroSciences and USA Rice Federation to Award $8,500 in Scholarships (News Release)
New GRASP® XTRA and REBELEX™ Rice Herbicides Now Available (News Release)
|Additional Information on Grasp Xtra: