Active ingredient: aminopyralid + triclopyr amine
- Broad-spectrum, selective control of problem weeds and vines, including noxious and invasive broadleaf weeds, brush and sensitive woody plants
- Labeled for forestry site prep applications
- Excellent choice for cut-surface treatments
- Provides fast knockdown with effective, long-lasting residual control
- Unique, nonvolatile formulation for equal effectiveness at multiple stages of growth
- Excellent environmental profile
- “Caution” signal word
- Premixed for lower use rates and reduced worker exposure
- Selective on most warm- and cool- season grasses
- Ability to apply up to the water’s edge
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum™ Prescription Control & Container Management System
Other product-related literature:
Dormant-stem Herbicide Treatments
Improve Control of Residual Pines with Aminopyralid
Win With Milestone VM Brochure
Milestone VM Plus Fact Sheet
Milestone Grass Planting Guidelines
Individual Plant Treatment Guide
®™Trademark of Dow AgroSciences LLC
State restrictions on the sale and use of Capstone apply. Consult the label before purchase or use for full details.
When treating areas in and around roadside or utility rights-of-way that are or will be grazed or planted to forage, important label precautions apply regarding harvesting hay from treated sites, using manure from animals grazing on treated areas or rotating the treated area to sensitive crops. See the product label for details.
Always read and follow label directions.