Active ingredient: aminopyralid, metsulfuron methyl
- Increases productivity with season-long control and application flexibility
- Combines the proven performance of aminopyralid and metsulfuron in a convenient dry-granule formulation to provide broader control with less effort
- Low use rates (1.5 to 3.3 ounces per acre)
- Controls more than 150 key weed and brush species, including thistles, wild carrot, poison hemlock, goldenrods, dandelion, false dandelion, marestail, knapweeds, blackberry, black and honey locust, wisteria and tree-of-heaven
- Can be applied up to the water’s edge of ponds, streams and seasonally dry wetlands
- Excellent tank-mix partner for bareground treatments
- Excellent tank-mix partner for brush control programs
- Soil residual offering season-long control of germinating and emerging seedlings of hard-to-control noxious weeds
- Tank-mix-compatible with Accord®, DMA® 4, Garlon®, Rodeo® and Tordon® herbicides (When tank-mixing with other herbicides, use only in accordance with the restrictions, precautions and limitations on the respective product labels.)
Other product-related literature:
®™Trademark of Dow AgroSciences LLC
Tordon is a federally Restricted Use Pesticide.
State restrictions on the sale and use of Accord XRT II, Garlon 4 Ultra and Opensight apply. Consult the label before purchase or use for full details.
When treating areas in and around roadside or utility rights-of-way that are or will be grazed or planted to forage, important label precautions apply regarding harvesting hay from treated sites, using manure from animals grazing on treated areas or rotating the treated area to sensitive crops. See the product label for details.
Always read and follow label directions.