Active ingredient: fluroxypyr
- Excellent control of kochia, including ALS- and dicamba-resistant biotypes
- Superior control of dogfennel and lespedeza
- Formulated with a nonpetroleum-based solvent derived from naturally occurring seed oil for state VOC compliance
- High-load formulation treats more acres per gallon, resulting in less container handling and lower use rates
- Rainfast one hour after application
- Helps manage other difficult-to-control broadleaf weeds and woody brush when used in combination with DMA® 4 IVM, Garlon® or Tordon® specialty herbicide (When tank-mixing with other herbicides, use only in accordance with the restrictions, precautions and limitations on the respective product labels.)
- Available in the Continuum™ Prescription Control & Container Management System
Other product-related literature:
®™Trademark of Dow AgroSciences LLC
Tordon is a federally Restricted Use Pesticide.
State restrictions on the sale and use of Accord XRT II, Garlon 4 Ultra and Vista XRT apply. Consult the label before purchase or use for full details.
Always read and follow label directions.