- Bengard® is a systemic fungicide with protective and curative action.
- It controls broad spectrum of diseases in many crops.
- It also offers flexibility to the growers as it can be applied as- seed/seedling treatment, soil drenching, injecting in tree trunks and, foliar spray.
Features of Bengard®
- It has the active ingredient, Carbendazim, that belongs to the benzimidazole group of compounds.
- Carbendazim is one of the most popular systemic fungicides.
- Bengard® can be used by variuos methods of application:
- Foliar Spray
- Seedling Treatment
- Seed Treatment
- Soil Drenching
- Injecting In Trunks
- Post Harvest Treatment
Crops treated with Bengard®
- Field crops
- Fruits and Vegetables
How does it work?
- It inhibits beta-tubulin synthesis
- It inhibits development of germ tube, formation of appressoria and mycelium growth
- Systemic fungicide with protective & curative action
- It gets absorbed through roots and green tissues
- It moves acropetically :Upward movement towards growing tip
- It gets transferred from treated to non-treated plant parts giving them protection