- Systhane® is a broad spectrum fungicide with three way action: preventive, curative and eradicant.
- It has systemic action and excellent vapor activity.
- It has one hour of rainfastness which means it’s resistant to wash off by rain or irrigation water when applied 1hour before rainfall.
- It is registered for the control of powdery mildew in grape, scab in apple and powdery mildew, leaf spots and die back in chilli.
Features of Systhane®
- Systhane® has the active ingredient, myclobutanil, which belongs to the triazole group of compounds.
- Its xylem mobile which makes it move from treated tissue into new growth, protects foliage and new growth between applications.
Crops treated with Systhane®
How does it work?
- Systhane® inhibits the ergosterol biosynthesis (steroid demethylation inhibitor)
- It controls the target fungi by inhibiting synthesis of sterols in fungus thus affecting their normal growth.