- Irvy™ is an insect growth regulator (IGR) with persistent nymphal action against plant hoppers, leafhoppers, whitefly, mealy bugs and scale insects.
- It does not appear to control aphids.
- It has little to no systemic activity and is active by contact, ingestion and vapor action against target pests.
- Irvy™ contains buprofezin which after ingestion prevents the synthesis of chitin, the material which is needed by the insect to move through their cycle.
Crops treated with
- Rice, Cotton, Chilli, Mango, Grape
How does it work?
- It controls nymphal stages through the moulting process.
- In some species, it suppresses oviposition of adult females and reduces the viability of eggs